Date:
Fri, 13 Jul 2007 20:28:36 -0400
YIPPEE!!! (war dance)... Popcorn TPO here! Me just snuck on the 'puter
and saw da postie-thingie 'bout da CARD EXCHANGE just for us ferrets!
(pass the 'tone, I be celebratin'). Der's nothin' more 'citing than
when Mom brings da mail and there are CARDS and fun stuff for us ferts!
So, listen up all you fuzzies out there. The more of us dat sign up,
the more cards we gets!!! AND check your hidey hole for a little of dat
green stuff to give to help our cuzins in need. Got to go now and shop
for a weddin' present for Tonks and Issy.

Dooks, Popcorn TPO