From:
Scott Sinclair <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Feb 2000 13:20:56 EST
One of our little rascals...Bodie...was recently operated on for adrenal
tumors and, since we live in a realtively rural area, our vet does not
have cryo or CO2 laser procedures available to her.  The left adrenal was
removed and the right one was occluded by tissue to the point where she
could only debulk very little.

To make the story short...he is already expressing signs of reverting
(agressiveness, loss of fur..tail now completely naked and starting to move
up back).  Somewhere in the last months worth of articles herein, there was
one about CO2 laser procedures in the SF Bay area I believe.  (I may be
wrong on the location so bear with me).  I would like to contact the vet
that posted to find out more since traditional methods appear to have
failed at this point and we certainly do not want to put the little guy
down...I couldn't bear it at this point.  Any help would be appreciated!!!
Thanks

putorius