From:
Karl Brodhecker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Oct 1995 23:50:37 -0700
I've been happily busy for a while now and have had little time to do more
than scan the fml.  For relaxation, I've decided to study Old English
Grammar and that helps break-up the monotomy of the day.  OK, now that I've
set the mood, guess who has the most spoiled ferrets?  Try to top this: They
have my sofa bed, the ensuite shower, the dressing room counter has become
their cafe, they have the storage room, the cabinet under the kitchen sink,
the "tupperware" drawer (Jenni finds one to be just right for snoozing), and
they all sleep on the bed.  To top things off, I've given them Tamarah as
their personal slave and ambulatory chew-toy.  There are many here who can
vouch that this is all true and, probably, worse.

Re.  washer/dryer/dish washer accidents: we have succeeded in avoiding those
by letting the furry sausages play in all the appliances.  This does nothing
to train them, except perhaps to remove the novelty, but it sure has us
trained to expect them everywhere and look for them if we don't hear or see
them after working with the appliances.  Besides, refrigerators were made to
hold broccoli for boxing.

Minerva has been six months with a bald tail and it is now showing fresh
fuzz.  So, if yours is bald, relax, its not odd and almost always grows back.
If you find your ferret stinks even though you bath him often, ask your
male friends if they notice a strong smell.  If they don't and you are a
woman, the problem isn't the ferret:  It's you!  Seems that some women
get an allergic reaction to the pheromones and will break-out with dry
skin, sometimes a rash.  The mildest symptom is manifested by finding the
musky smell very strong, perhaps even unpleasant, though the men in your
company will find it mild and inoffensive, even pleasant.  It's all
normal and a common circumstance.

Karl and Tamarah (human and slave)
Jennifer (Empress), Lucretia (Henchferret), Minerva (Glamour Queen), and
Rasputin (Mad Monk in the Harem)