Date:
Wed, 18 May 2005 10:12:01 -0700
Dearest Robert,

My good friends in North Carolina (Triangle Ferret Lovers, aka TriFL)
are expecting you to mingle with them starting at 12:30 EASTERN time
this Saturday.  You, on the other hand, operate not only on CENTRAL time,
but Central BOB time!  My understanding is that you are about 850 or so
miles from your talk, and it will take about 13  15 hours of drive time
for the normal person.  That means the SMART person would drive over on
Friday and spend the night in the same city (but I will settle for the
same state) as the talk.  The NORMAL person would leave no later than
6 pm on Friday, drive all the way through and arrive in time to freshen
up, eat breakfast and arrive on time.  PERSONALLY, I would leave about
midnight because I forgot about the time change and plan to speed, have
no problems, change in the car and pull into the parking lot at 12:35 pm
 ... fashionably late.

Since we all know that you are NOT normal, you are BOB (yeah, it begs
the question, doesn't it?  OK, I'll cave -- what ABOUT Bob?), that means
that you are planning to leave on Saturday morning about 6 am YOUR time,
knowing that transcending the space-time continuum, you will only need 4
hours and time zones don't matter!  (One sentence, yall!)

Bob, I really don't want my friends and all the people they invited --
vets, vet techs, etc. -- to miss out on seeing you cause you only made
it to Paducah.  So, if I promise to get you a nice clean bed to sleep
in, strong coffee in the morning and a ride to the vet school, will you
please leave NOW?  Even if Lisa L.  cant drive down from Virginia Beach
to show you her scars in person.  And, I promise, I will write up
something VERY NICE about you and submit it to the TriFL newsletter!

As ever,
renee :)

For information and directions, please go to
http://www.trifl.org/bobc.shtml. Additional
information posted in this FML.

Ferret Aid 2006
June 23 - 25, 2006