Date:
Sun, 25 Feb 2001 03:25:13 -0800
Okay everyone, grab a pen and mark it on your calenders !!

Sunday, August 12, 2001 is the Pacific Ferret Shelter Network (PFSN) GRAND
FURRY FUN FROLIC !!!!  From 10am to 4pm at Clackamette Park in Oregon City.
We're still in the planning stage for activities, contests and the such.
We have arranged for our Special Guest !!!

Last years special guest was none other than Jeanne Carley of The Ferret
Company, the person behind all those wonderful photos we love so much.

Again this year we have lined up a fantastic special guest !!!  None other
than the WORLD FAMOUS . . .  well, maybe not 'Famous' . . .  The WORLD
REKNOWN . . .  actually that may not be right either . . .  don't know
if they've heard of him in Lower Slobbovia.  Ummmmm . . .  Well, he's
a FERRET EXPERT - mmmmm FERRET AUTHORITY ????  Geez !  This "Truth in
Advertising" stuff is harder than it looks !!!!

Ah, heck . . .  The Really Nifty and Ferret Knowledgable BOB CHURCH, will
be our special guest at the Frolic !!!!!!!!!!  Needless to say we truly
feel honored !!!

Start planning now !!!

The Pacific Ferret Shelter Network (PFSN) is a non-profit group dedicated
to helping homeless animals and is not tax exempt at this time.  Proceeds
go to maintaining shelters that house orphaned ferrets, help to pay for
ferret medical bills, and start and support new ferret shelters in the
Pacific Northwest