From:
Chere McCoy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 19 Sep 2004 17:47:04 EDT
Hi All,

It was very busy here today and not just with the ferrets.

We spent most of the day in the spare bedroom where everything fell
apart.  Getting into the closet was a 30 minute chore.  Once in there
everything had to come out -- oh my God - wait will the insurance man
gets a load of this (he/she is due tomorrow or Tuesday).

Thanks to all of you regarding the mold and mildew problem.  Larry was up
there wiping the ceiling down an the mold all came off.  Spilled Clorox
in his right eye and we had to grab the medical kit and do some fast eye
wash's, his eye is better now but it was touch and go there for a while.

All the ferrets are O.K. and they were in the play room while the Clorox
stuff was going on so they didn't smell the horrible fumes -- we opened
all the windows (the ones that will still open and aren't either taped
shut or taped back on the house).

Oops had more to say but our lost pilot just came back and we have to
check on him and the plane.  More tomorrow

Everybody please pray for us and the Hurricane Ivan people.  It's still
bad down here but the Ivan people are only in the early days of recovery.

To help us you can send donations through paypal to Agedog1 or use the
address below.

Love and fuzzy kiss' to all

Chere McCoy
Ferret Friends of Indian River County