Date:
Tue, 19 Aug 2008 20:10:27 EDT
As of the very wee hours of the night came on, our crew came with the
new pump and as of around 12am WE HAVE WATER. What a great crew to make
sure all was well with the animals and we didn't have to haul any more
water. (The animals were never in danger we of course were watering
them it just took 6 hours a day instead of 2)

Thanks to those who have offered many solutions to the problem from
fostering to calling the fire depo to water us! Had we not had such
a great crew to help us LATE last night we would use them all!

Now we just have to pay the bill OUCH.. If anyone is able to help with
the bill we can still use it!

Thanks so much
Tracy