Date:
Sat, 19 Oct 2002 11:28:00 -0400
Did someone say SNOW!  We is Canadians, EH!  I love Da Snow!  We goes
to a place where I can run up a hill and den snorkle all da way
down....Wheeeeeee, it is so much fun!

When Da Mom picked me up (::sigh:: always checking on me) I was dry and
warm and jumpin to get back to play....Wheeee down the hill under da
snow...but she doesn't let me stay out as long as I would like...she
picks me up and kissrs my toes and says, Uh-uh...cold tootsies, time
for inside play!

Toby Da Kouri Klub Kanadian Rep

>But the funny thing is over here barely anybody knows what she is.  Ive
>had "Big Dog", "What have you got there?","

They are not used to seeing a well mannered ferret on a leash here
either...LOL...My favorite question was "What is it going to be when it
grows up"...lol...but I am amazed at..."What kind of dog is that?" Ya
know I don't own a llama either but I can recognize one...I am surprised
that so many ask..."What is that?"

Keep up the walkies.  I lucked out with Toby and he loves walking.  I do
try to get him to a closed in park.  I am lucky to live where there are
trails and lots of growth and he feels safer there.  I guess it's a lil
scary to be out in the middle of a park and hear large crows cawing...
Toby is very solid and muscular and I know it is because he is out and
"aboot" all the time!

Lynda