From:
trina fleissner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Feb 2012 09:43:34 -0800
Dear Zoo, Lissette and Ellie McBellie:

If either of you could confirm the name and addy of your vet we would
be happy to kick off a thank you card campaign to show our appreciation
for a caring, talented vet. And for giving our little cousin another
chance at " the good life." I know I can find that info on the SOS
shelter list, but I want to confirm the information is accurate.

Also, we are working on a little dooking cheer here with our pom poms...

Go Aunt Tee Zoo, Go Go. Go Little Ellie Mc Bellie!!
dook dook Circle right
dook dook circle left.
Shake those pom poms.....

Go Miss Lis sette. go go, go Lit tle El lie Mc Bell ie, go go
jump up, bite hoomin,
dook dook, bite hoomin
shake those socks, I mean pom poms!

We weasels are a rooting for ya all, you're the best!

Smooches;

Booker T. Boom Boom, Lilly and Rupert Ryan (the new kids speaking
on behalf of their new bros and sissies..they have had no problem
settling in and getting the hang of being real ferrets!!)

Feed rescued animals in two clicks
http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/home.faces?siteId=3