From:
Tim & Cheryl Bates <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Dec 2008 21:28:35 EST
Hi All and Merry Christmas to all our FML Family and their Angels. I
have enjoyed all of your stories through the year and prayed, Cried and
laughed at all of your stories .thank you all for shareing and careing,
that's what it is all about .. I would like to let shelter mom Debbie
Saunders @ Biglick Ferret Shelter know that Butters & Little Bits
Santa may be A little late but it left Nashville via Fed Ex at 5 this
afternoon .. I also want to Thank Misty & The S.O.S. for sending us 5
Beautiful & Healthy Florida Kids three are being fostered by Miss
Brooke Lusky who is spoiling them rottin and if it were not for her we
could not do what we do she is A Blessing .. May God Bless all of our
FML Family and Kids & Merry Christmas !!!!

Tim,Cheryl & Colesferry Kids..

For each of us,our test will come. Our trials will leave us
devastated, But in the subsequent silence, We all have the chance ..
TO HEAR GOD !!!