From:
Jody Gorden <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Oct 1998 08:51:49 EDT
hello FMLer's, hope u are all having a wonderful day.  Just had to share
this little story with u.  my name is jody and i have two MF ferrets,
digger(male) and ducan(female) on saturday i took digger with me to the
toyota dealership to look at the new vehicle i was buying.  i had digger
in his carry pouch.  we were sitting in the sales office talking when he
starts to squirm.  the salesman notices and says, what do you have in
there?  i unzip the bad and out pops diggers head.  the man's eye open wide
in surprise.  what is that?  i tell him and let digger out.  (he has his
harness on and I attach the leash.) well, it only takes a few minutes
before several people are gathered around asking questions and wanting to
hold my little baby.  now digger isn't always stranger friendly, so i very
cautiously let him be touched and petted as we explore the sales room
floor.  he is the center of attention to kids and adults and much to my
surprise is very well behaved, accepting the touches without attempting to
nip or bite.  i was so very proud of him and educated people to the best of
my ability.  when we got ready to leave one sales lady said, when u come to
pick up your vehicle monday will u bring the other one with you?  it was
great to get a chance to let strangers know how cute and sweet our little
fuzz butts are.

love to all the ferts and their parents,  Jody, Digger, and Ducan.