From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Apr 2003 11:31:34 EST
>We have several different handouts regarding ADV, but I was hoping
>someone out there knew of one in a 'tri-fold' brochure that would fit
>in our display case.  Hopefully something informative, yet basic, and
>up to date.

One of the purposes of the ADV Straight page, was to give a concise,
accurate, easy to understand text about ADV so that people could take
it and make brochures for newsletters, vets offices, etc..  Christopher
Bennet made a trifold brochure for the Florida area clubs about two years
ago from this text.  I have it, its pretty nice.

I have text that is an updated version for the Straight Talk about ADV
if you like it (it just has a better choice of words, and some changes
with the testing).  I haven't updated the site with this text, new
addies, and new links because I'm still working on the trasition of my
site onto the new domain and learning new software to do this with (just
got Dreamscape).  I apologize to everyone for that.  I feel like I let
people down.  Do know that when it is revamped it will be very up to date
with wickedly wonderful links.

Wolfy

Wolfy's site has MOVED to:
http://wolfysluv.jacksnet.com/