From:
Sukie Crandall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 May 2003 12:56:01 -0400
Tylan vet posts:
http://fhl.sonic-weasel.org/browse.php?msg=YG6503
http://fhl.sonic-weasel.org/browse.php?msg=YG3648
but they are old posts.
--
I am sure that you are hearing this from a lot of people.  TT may have
adrenal neoplasia.  It is time for a vet appointment so it is good that
you already have one.  If that is what is going on the resulting hormonal
changes cause aggression and fur loss.  They can also cause prostate
swelling that results in urinary blockage in males (See things on
dysuria.) so watch carefully to make sure that he doesn't block fully
because that requires immediate veterinary care on an emergency basis if
he does.

--
Get Brownie a vet check in case there is an underlying health problem
for his inactivity.  If there isn't a health cause then he add more

--
Rule of thumb for anyone: When in doubt have your vet check it out.

--
I'm not a vet, not, not, not... (I got another one of those "Are you a
vet but just not saying so to avoid being harassed?" letters.  Nope,

--
Alayne, she may be a submissive urinator.  We have one of those right
now.  It's a way of saying, "You wonderful dominant individual you; I'll

--
We had one very strange urinator years ago.  She was a female who would
urinate on the head and shoulders of our youngest ferret (while pinning