From:
"Shelley R. Abare" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Mar 2003 14:52:33 -0600
Hi all,
Well my 4 day trip turned into a month long horror.  I just had to share
with you all.  Short of it is, one Aunt out, one great niece in but sick.
After all that, and leaving my babies for an entire month I came home
today and was enthusiastically greeted by 3 furry faces, hugs, kisses,
and a quick snuggle!  My ferrets made me feel so much better.  God must
have given us ferrets on purpose, just to take the blues away.  What a
wonderful blessing to come home and be given unconditional love, even
after leaving them for an entire month.

Shelley