From:
Jonathon and Jeani England <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 8 Feb 1998 17:14:31 +0800
>Hello!  I have a question for you guys.  My ferrets are currently on a diet
>of Shepherd and Greene ferret food and are doing well, but the more I read,
>the more I am starting to realize that Totally Ferret is the best.  I am
>having a really hard time finding it in South Florida.

My babies eat Shepperd and Greene too, and are healthy and happy, but if you
feel the need to change, try Pet Supermarket in Pompano Beach.  I did see it
there when I lived in S. Florida.

CJ Ladybug...Handmistress to KoKo and YumYum