Date:
Tue, 19 Dec 2000 21:55:31 -0500
Geezer and I would like to take this opportunity to Thank all of his Secret
Santas.  Never have I been privy to the outpouring of love from the ferret
community and it has just left me speechless.  So many of you have taken
this little guy into your hearts.  As far away as Oregon and as close as
next door.  I am simply overwhelmed.

Kat has taken the time to make Geezer a page on her web site where he and
his story will not be forgotten.  It is a beautiful page.  She has included
some updates of Geez and will continue to do so to the end.  We are hoping
that it will be a long time from now, but his prognosis is not good.

May God bless everyone this Holiday Season and Always!

Sincerely,
Mary
http://www.mkaresq.com