From:
kimberly blackman arnell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 24 Nov 1996 10:55:51 CST
Recently my husband an I moved to a new home.  While we were moving out of
our old apartment we discovered little hidden areas that our two ferrets had
made their personal bathrooms.  Because our new place is fully carpeted my
husband no longer will allow our ferrets out of their cages because he is
afraid that the same thing will happen again.  I cannot reason with him on
this no matter how hard I try, and it breaks my heart to see my two babies
wasting away in their cages.  They are not used to being locked up and are
absolutely miserable.  They are both neutered males, around 2 yrs old with
all their shots, etc.  I desprately need to find them a good home with
someone who understands and loves ferrets.  They are very, very sweet,
playful, healthy little animals.

I hope someone out there has room in their home and heart for them.  I am
willing to give them away for free with a big cage and all the accessories.
I live in central Iowa, near Des Moines.

Please email me at [log in to unmask]