From:
Linda Proulx <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Nov 2002 21:30:00 -0500
Hi all.  Pinkerton had adrenal surgery this morning.  It was a huge right
adrenal completely wrapped around his vena cava.  He needs lots of
prayers.  He is in pretty critical condition.  He has eaten a little bit
of food but is still in pretty bad shape.  PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE pray
for him to make it and heal quickly.  If you don't pray please send
healing vibes and thoughts.  Thank you.  If you would like to see a
picture of him before surgery I have the link below.  I don't have him
up on our website but he is on the giving tree.  Thanks.

http://givingtree.friendsoffuzzies.com/pinkerton.html

Linda and the furry ones
Dook-N-Dance Ferret Shelter
ICQ # 81643954