From:
paula ann edgar <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 23 Apr 1995 12:24:12 -0600
Hi all!
I just want to mention Nutrimalt, another cat laxative I have not seen
mentioned. It is just a cheaper version of Petromalt (same ingredients)
and it is in my local grocery stores, so I assume it might be in yours
too. Charlotte and Kitka get about 1/2 inch twice a week to prevent any
blockage/hairballs, and I tend to give it extremely freely if either of
them have an other than normal poops. They LOVE it.

Paula & Matt
Charlotte & Kitka