Date:
Tue, 30 Dec 2008 14:44:41 -0800
Hi Bill & Laura,

Edward Lipinski here for you with lotsa awe and curiosity. This is
concerning the Ferret Symposium 200-whatever, wherever, and however.

I have deep respect for the workers who work hard and long hours to
make the Ferret Symposium what it has been. And, unfortunately, that's
what its been...a Has Been. Sorry, I mean not to offend, but rather to
draw attention to the so called end product of the symposium.

Basically I am a lazy person. Perhaps too lazy to search out what could
be termed the condensed fruits and seeds of the past symposiums, with
the result that the practical consequences of these booze parties (See
definition of Symposium)fall far short of yielding factual data that is
useful to minibrained individuals such as I.

Hey! Folks. I wanna see practical results on paper or via the internet.
What can be learned from the talks of the wonderful contributors. What
is to be learned? What is new? Are results summarized and presented to
the public in a manner understandable to an 8th grader? Don't know -
haven't seen any. However, I admit I haven't looked very hard.

Awww, quit your bellyachen Edward. Why don't you offer something
mobettah instead of harping on the shortcomings of the current way
of doing things. OK. How's this as a suggestion for improvement?

Please consider better use of the internet. What does it take to
broadcast a Webinair of the symposium? Is it possible to broadcast
streaming video/audio such that we who cannot attend for one reason
or another can still be there, so to speak, and glean knowledge from
the more pregnant presentations? From this standpoint, the symposium
location is irrelevant.

Producing a streaming video of the conference may be difficult, but
when I view the various pornographic sites I sit here absolutely amazed
at the realism portrayed in the human copulatory processes and the more
than intimate details presented.

NOTE: Polish Professor Velcro Ahesionski's interjection here, please.
My protege, little Edju, as a graduate Entomolgist, is an expert on the
mechanisms and processes of insect copulatory functions and other in
vivo elements of insect reproduction. Horny he may he be, from time to
time, but his interest certainly is not purely prurient nor lascivious,
but equally academic.

Seems to me that if the pornographers can produce beautiful, colored
streaming video, why can't you, Bill and Laura, look into producing
streaming video of the Ferret Symposium presentations? Location of
the Ferret Symposium is irrelevant then to those who may access the
Webinair or something like UTube...whatever.

Thank you for your consideration. You folks are just great and highly
influential in the tenets of Ferretdom.

Edward Velcro Lipinski
Aller Anfang ist schwer. (German. Startup can be kinda tough)

[Moderator's note: Handouts are already available. Transcripts will be
made available. Thus far, live streaming video is incredibly expensive
and not an option. (The porn sites take in a lot more money than the
ferret symposium and Linda has not wanted to do weird things in the
nude with fat weasels.) BIG]