From:
Stephanie Goettsch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 6 Nov 2004 03:44:55 +0000
Hi everyone,

I am relatively new to the Twin Cities (St. Paul and Minneapolis) of
Minnesota been here just over a year but without my fuzzies until Sept.
Unfortunately, the curse of moving happened to me and I am battling a
couple of different medical problems in my guys.

I had once asked the list for recommendations of great ferret surgerons
in another region and got a great response so I am at it again.

Does anyone have any recommendations for ferret vets that do surgery on a
routine basis that are great but affordable?  I am looking at having to
do an intestinal biopsy on one of my guys for diagnosis of either IBD or
lymphoma and another one is possibly showing signs of insulinoma that we
are going to check early next week - so could need surgery for that one
too.

Regionally around the Twin Cities would probably be best as I don't have
too much time to make extended trips but will consider it for the right
vet.

Please feel free to contact me privately if you wish at

Thanks a bunch!
Stephanie G.
3 fuzzies -Rascal, Jingle and YingYang
and the dog Twister