From:
Bob Carstensen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Apr 1999 20:02:19 -0700
It looks like we got Beener out of the woods.  He is again eating solid
food (we are still giving him duck soup - he loves it) and he is starting
to show energy and his playful spirit again.  His stools are pretty much
back to normal too.

A question remains, however.  Assuming it was ulcers (there was no evidence
during exploratory surgery of any blockage), do we continue his medication
or stop it.  How do we know when to stop?  Will this recur or have we
beaten it?

Thanks again for all your help.  If it weren't for all your answers and
suggestions, I feel like we would have lost a family member.  Thanks again.

Marsha