From:
Deva Kolb <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 9 Jul 2011 11:04:47 -0700
The 2012 CD of ferret art is on sale now until the end of this month,
July. It will go on sale again in November. To see picture of CD and
samples you can go to:

http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Deva-Arts/178310485512514

This is an open facebook page. The CD is not on my website until
November. Money from this sale is to go the Northern Arizona Ferret
Alliance and Rescue for gas for ferret rescues.

I will also give a 25% discount on this CD to anyone who has ordered
Avon from Kim that also is helping NAFAR.
Deva