From:
David Doyle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 May 1997 00:58:48 -0700
Hello all,

Well, the Doyle Zoo has been crazy around here as usual... we have new
arrivals... 2 dalmation- colored bunny rabbits... we named them Roger and
Jack... they are such lovey bunnies too!  Also, we got 2 new teddy-bear
hamsters... named Charity and Cindy... 2 little cute girls!

Anyways, just wanted to tell you all that the 3rd ferret adventure book
called "Legends of the Enchanted Crinkle Sack" is going to be coming out
soon, as well as a ferret VIDEO showing the lives and adventures of the
six-pack of fuzzies here at the Doyle Zoo!  So stay tuned for more exciting
woozley stuff from Wild Side Publishing and the Doyle Zoo!!!

P.S.  We haven't heard from many folks lately and were wondering what is
going on in your lives?

Love and Dooks To All!

~The Doyle Zoo~
The Ferret Six-Pack: Rosie, Maxie, Sammi, Shiva, Anthony, & Cleopatra
The Dwarf Hamsters: Romeo & Juliet & Babies
The Dalmation Bunnies: Roger & Jack
The Teddy-bear hamsters: Charity & Cindy
The Rest of the Zoo:  Solo & Sally Mander (tiger salamanders), 3 Newts, 2
Leopard Frogs, 1 Tree Frog, 1 River Frog, 1 Butterfly Koy, and a mess o'
fishes.

P.S. Please visit our webpage at:
http://home.aol.com/kingfsher
to read about our adventure books!