From:
Animal Lover <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 May 2000 19:55:03 -0400
Got me thinking the other day, do our fuzzies miss us when we are not home
with them, when we go to work, to the store, do they long for us to return
to them??

Do our fuzzies know the difference between strange people handling them, or
even being in the same room/house with them verses people that come over
regularly?  I know that they are smarter than dogs, but just wondering if
they miss us when we are not there.  Do they try to please us when we are
with them?

Before I get any flames on reply, just wondering because I love my ferts so
much that I want to know how I can better make them feel loved.  I've been
reading the board for quite some time, and I find it very good for
information, but people often put personal flames on and it makes others
turn away, so please, no flames, just your opinion.

Thank you in advance for your opinion and thoughts.

Another Human Owned By A Fert