From:
Dan & Mary DeCoff <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 25 Apr 1998 00:07:33 -0400
Hi All,
Usually I just lurk, but today I want to add my $.02 worth.  I live in
central Maine, and get into pet stores in several small cities from time
to time.  Most of the kits I've seen have been at least 6-7 weeks old.
However, today I drove for the 1 1/2 hours to Portland for some TF (Thanks
to whoever posted that Port City carries it, by the way.)  Anyway, they
were out, so I just had to love on the kit they had in! (g)  His health
certificate states
Ferrets, neuter, descent
Vaccinated against Canine Distemper
Ferrets born from 03-01-98 thru 03-07-98
These were consigned to Fish Mart Inc.  The shipping date was 04/13/98.

That makes this kit between 5 - 6 weeks old when shipped.  The store owner
said it was still trying to nurse a lot.  He was fat and happy, so I'm sure
they are caring for him quite well.

To answer SP The proper question is.  How many lightbulbs does it take to
get it changed before they all disappear under the couch.(g)

Mary