From:
Date:
Fri, 7 Sep 2001 10:49:54 EDT
Well it looks like Linda will be here the weekend of Sept 15th to pick up
ferrets for the Washington/Oregon area.  Everyone from there has been so
helpful and when they pick up ferrets, things shoud be getting better
around here.

Lori in Las Vegas took Joey Big Ears Britta and his beautiful wife Madison.
Joey was da boss around here stealing everyones stuff and holding it for
randsom.  Before I went to work I kissed them both and told them I loved
them.  I knew they would be gone when I got home.  The pair was with me
for over a year and I though I'd never see the day that they would go.

I then realized how hard this is going to be, I love each and everyone of
these ferrets so much.  They all have a special place in my heart.  Seeing
them leave in such large numbers is killing me.  I know this is the best
for now, but its still very hard.

I also want to apoligize for yesterdays postings.  My emotions are way to
high right now and thinking clearly isn't a strong point at this time.  i
just get angry at stupid stuff, and after reading my posts I hated writing
it.  but I needed to blow off steam about the current situations.  so again
anything you read from me in the near future is comming from a frazzled
crazy person who wants to live in a mountain cave with all her animals
away from the human race, well most of it anyway!

As for the cruel L,V, shelter that is killing the ferrets, I even am
willing to pay the adoption fee of $50, I have before.  but they still
would rather euth them.  Still can't figure it out myself.

This is a harsh place to live and if wasn't for the ferrets I would be
outta here.

Well gotta take care of the critters and then off to work.

you have all really shown again how to pul toghether when there is a ferret
crisis.  I have never been a part of something so good in my entire life.

Take care,
CJ, the one with the breaking heart..........
24 Carat Ferret Rescue And Shelter
"where ferrets are treated like gold and always will be"