Date:
Wed, 22 Sep 1999 21:22:55 EDT
Hi everyone!  I read a great article in the OC Weekly out of SoCal.  I got
the address so I could share it with you.

The article talks about the stupidity of California's laws and how the FDG
has a study on ferrets which they have kept hidden from the public.  Also,
there is some finger pointing as to who is to possibly blame.

I really suggest reading it.

http://www.ocweekly.com/ink/00/01/news-young.shtml

Catherine--"At last...I got a REAL job....college finally paid off!"
Teddy--"Got a raisin? Got another raisin? Got another raisin? etc."
Yada--"I mussssttt  see what is in that dishwasher"
Mitt--"I'm soooo sexy"
Josi--"I'll dig until I hit China if you don't open this door!"
Kirby--" Hey guys, if you jump on mom's legs in the morning as she walks
         by, you'll cling to her panty hose...woo-hoo what a ride!"