Date:
Mon, 18 Jan 1999 04:55:37 -0500
i saw these posts and i have to throw in my 2 cents :)

I don't think sex has anything to do with how ferrets get along (like the
ferret wise person in the pet shop told me--there are no sexes in ferrets--
theyre all neutral =P)..  its all in the individual..  my seven ferrets
have established a pecking order ..  NewGuy the second oldest dominates
over everyone, Ricochet is like the elder ..  newguy doesn't dominate him
but he doesn't dominate anyone else ..  and Sydney a female always sticks
with newguy to be the beta female..and the rest are just there :) lol i
have it all figured out.  When we get a new fuzzie (which happens often :))
NewGuy drags em around and nobody else cares ..  its like he is deciding
for everyone whether this new edition is welcomed or not ..  luckily they
have been welcomed every time :)  i can't imagine having only one fuzzie..
wow ..

Another question .. i went into the pet shop where i acquired two of my
ferrets to find out the breeder from which they come from.. and when i got
both of them they told me they can't remember and they kept telling me that
til i just flat out asked them why they are avoiding my question ..they
replied with something like --breeders don't want the customers to know
where the ferrets come from in case they get sick or something .. all he'll
tell me is that its a local breeder tho i don't know any breeders around
here -- if anyone knows any breeders in northeastern pa or shelters please
let me know :)  Do i have a right to know?  I don't like not knowing where
they come from ..  thanks ..

Nichole and the 7 fuzzies..
(Ricochet: ::yawn:: ::waddle waddle:: ::munch munch::)
(NewGuy:  ::fanfare:: bow to me )
(Sydney:  i am the most beautiful ferret in the world ::pose::)
(Jedda: hats, nachos, hats, nachos..see mom i have a two track mind not
        one :P)
(Quinn:  you can't catch me neener neener neener)
(Yukon:  im big n fluffy love me love me:::kisses:::)
(Morocco:  (at 4 am) ::lick lick lick ::: come on mommy time to play
           ::dance dance:: :))