From:
Monica Shimmin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 Oct 1999 17:12:32 -0400
Just wanted to jump in and say that I've switched to Dr. Weiss myself and
have been very satisfied with his treatments on my ferrets so far!  He's
very attentive and full of compassion for the ferrets and their owners
together.  He's great!  I'd vote for him as FML Man of the Year!

Re: the video issue, $195 is a fair price.  He's done so much ... TOOO
much and he probably knows it but doesn't regret that.  He's saved ME a
lot of money many times when I had to have my ferrets treated.  One time I
had 4 of my babies operated on at the same time and he reduced the surgery
costs ... sorta like a group rate for my 4 babies. :)  Wonderful and very
generous vet.

Monica