From:
Rae Edmiston <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 Jun 2001 10:09:46 -0600
I cant tell if my two ferrets like each other or not...I had Faoli for 7 or
8 months before I got Fiona...and he was really sweet and well mannered and
litter trained and then when I got fiona, I had them seperated for a while
(just in case!) Whenever I let them out to play they romped and Faoli tried
scruffing her and stashing her in his favorite places, and then just sat on
her all the time and when they play its really rough and someone is always
making some sort of sqeaking noise and lots of dooking and stuff...and then
when I let them live together, instead of Faoli teaching her how to do
stuff right, she "untrained" him!  He started biting agian (she is a
VICIOUS biter) and stopped using his litterpans!  So I re-seperated them,
and now as long as they are both in their seperate cages, they will use
their litterpans!!  And whenever I let them out of their cages there is
much dooking and such and Fiona chases him around and then he chases her
around, but they do so much of this mean looking fighting that I dont
really know if they like each other!

Isnt that strange?