From:
Barbara Bonner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Oct 2003 21:26:15 -0400
Hello everyone.... I had a little girl named Hope who was VERY sick about
a month and a half ago.  We had gone on vacation and when we returned she
had lost about half her body weight and had no energy at all (all of this
our pet sitter had negleted to inform us of before we returned home).  I
wrote to the FML to see if anyone knew what was going on and many of you
helped.  I havent had a chance to thank all of you because shortly after
that I moved to college and have not had access to my email (problems
with AOL) since... So THANK YOU to everyone that helped out and offered
advice and prayers.

Anyway- update: Hope is doing much better.  We found out that she had
TONS of bacteria inside her (we still are not sure how it got there) so
she was put on meds and the bacteria was killed.  She gained a couple
ounces back, but is still really skinny.  We have tried chicken baby food
but she wont eat it, and neither will the boys (who are absolute pigs!!
lol)... Any suggestions on flavors they like other than Chicken?

Thanks again to everyone that helped out, and Im sorry it took SOOO long
to get back to you.  I would have replied privately, but my computer
erased the emails before I was able to respond.

-Barbara, Hope, Ziggy, and Duke-