From:
Bryan Gaidanowicz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 6 Oct 1996 12:45:11 -0400
The Iams food that is good for ferts is the kitten food, it usually comes in
a purple bag.

>1) Get into the FML message on your eMail.
>2) Go up to "file" and select "save as."
>3) ...
>6) Use the "file: insert" command, ...
>7) RE-save the FML...

I also have a mac and have found it much easier, if you are using Eudora to
just get your mail, and eudora atomaticaly saves it in the in box.  And you
can log off your server and read it anytime you want.  It also alows you to
make seperate boxes for any type of mail you want to save (I have one set
aside just for the FML).  This makes it alot easier, and much faster.  You
can get Eudora as freeware from almost any mac software site.

[Moderator's note: My favorite freeware program which allows you to read
large files on a mac is BBEdit Light.  BIG]

DDDDDDDD           OOOOOO         OOOOOO        K     K     !!
D       D         O      O       O      O       K    K      !!
D        D       O        O     O        O      K   K       !!
D         D      O        O     O        O      K  K        !!
D         D      O        O     O        O      KK          !!
D         D      O        O     O        O      KK          !!
D         D      O        O     O        O      K  K        !!
D        D       O        O     O        O      K   K       !!
D       D         O      O       O      O       K    K
DDDDDDDD           OOOOOO         OOOOOO        K     K     !!