From:
belphebe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 15 May 2011 08:25:56 -0700
Sukie wrote:

>BTW, Chris is Canadian. How many of you knew that the FML began in
>Ottawa, Canada but for most of its life has come from New York?

*raises hand*

I knew it started in Ottawa, and I happened to be living there around
that time. One of my friends told me about the FML and after I joined,
I discovered that Chris worked at the same company that I did! I met
him at an event once, but it was a huge company and our paths didn't
cross regularly, so I never had the chance to talk to him about
ferrets.

I've been an off and on member of the FML, since I have gone for years
between ferrets, and didn't feel the need to remain subscribed at those
times. In fact, I was without a ferret when the FML started, but I
joined anyway. It was nice to have a place to belong, a place where
people understood my feelings for carpet sharks.

Inez