From:
mplumber <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Jan 1997 17:41:12 -0600
I recently got a ferret for a christmas present!  His name is Mario.  He
tends to Bite alot but Im working on that.  What I need help with is
introducing hiom to our 2 dogs.  1 is a mix cocker about 11 years old, the
other is a cocker about 3 years old.  They are starting to get used to him
beingin the house (they dont want to eat him any more).He is caged but I
block the door and let him out to play.

Yester day after about a week I let the dogs in one at a time.  Not a good
Idea!!!  Mario bit the young cocker on the nose when she stared to smell
him.  We love our dogs but I really like Mario!  Can anybody help me ??