Date:
Wed, 8 Oct 2003 02:18:13 -0600
Suzanna said:
>Just wanted people to note that there's more to it than just the type of
>anesthetic used

According to a letter I got, there are only three (that they know of)
types of anesthesia used / available: Isoflurane, Sevoflurine (sp?) and
Ketamine.

Is this correct?

Gary

[Moderator's note: Since I've been commenting all along: Nah, there are a
huge number, though those are common ones... the Ketamine is injectable
by the way, not a gas.  Again, I suggest the Ferret Health List for more
detail about this.  BIG]