From:
msperling <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Oct 1998 05:57:29 -0800
Hi Everyone at FML!

After reading about the person who had to put down his or her lizard,I had
to give my two cents worth here..I dont post often but I would like all of
you to share this one nice thought with me.

No matter what pet we have that either becomes so seriously ill that there
is no quality of life left, or old age,and had to be put down there is up
in heaven a special place they go utnil we can see them once again.....That
place is the Rainbow Bridge.No one can see their pets until we make that
final journey into heaven when our time has come.I beleive that everything
that ever lived (pets)no matter how long or how short is there at the
Rainbow Briadge waiting to join us once more..I have lost so many pets in
my life time, along with loved ones too.  You have to beleive that there
really is a heaven and that our sepcial loved pets are there..right by that
beatuiful peaceful final place called the Rainbow Bridge..

I now pray for all of you with ferrets or any other pet that is ill that
they survive..Is so hard to lose a pet but after the tears end remember
though they are gone visualy,,their memories and souls are deeply embedded
inside our hearts forever..

===
please visit my web page at: www.geocities.com/SunsetStrip/Towers/4908
"Don't be afraid to dream..for out of the most fragile dreams come
miracles"