From:
Karen Daigneault <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Aug 1997 14:30:08 -0500
I wanted to take the time to write and tell all of you thank you so very
much for your sympathy and compassion regarding my sweet little girl
Tabitha.  Still in shock and disbelief, all of the caring and kind words
have helped me tremendously to know that others actually DO care and
understand!  When I got home from work yesterday my dear sweet friend, Sam
from New Zealand had sent me the biggest and most beautiful pot of geraniums
I have ever seen!  They were sitting on my front porch...Of course, it
started the tears all over again, just for the simple fact that it was the
most thoughtful thing anyone has ever done....A very special thanks to
Kymberlie, who was right there for me 100% and to Slinky, who with all his
might tried to telepathically save her.....and, thank you Bill, for making
this list possible and keeping us together....

Tabitha, I would have to say, had the most beautiful face in the world!
When she played and wardanced ALL her hair poofed up so much she almost
looked white.  Always very shy, she'd make a beeline for the cabinet or the
couch to peek her little head out from underneath....Tabitha, I will always
love you sweetie!  I'm sure by now you and Colours have found each other and
are wardancing together by the pot of gold!  Please forgive me for not
finding you sooner.....

Another thing I want to mention real quick is if anyone is going from
Virginia to PA and feels like carting a ferret cage to Kymberlie, she sure
could use it at her shelter.  IF so, then please e-mail me direct and we can
work out the details.

Thank you all again, so much, for making this somewhat easier to handle....

Karen and Manna
Bubba:  Mommy, where's Tabitha???Mommy, please pick me up and hug me!
Morrow:  Today I AM going to get that 24 pack of toilet paper under the
couch!  I'm back to wardancing folks, cept I don't feel like it cause
Tabitha's not here and we're ALL sad!
Daisy:  Mommy?  Mom? MOMMYYYY!
Samantha:  Why'd you block our hidey hole, Mom?  Why?  Isn't Tabitha
still in there?

[PS]
My last post in posting my fuzzies sayings for the day I forgot Hopps.
CANNOT forget my dear sweet teddy bear Hopps!  Who, has taken it upon
himself to make the bottom drawer of my dresser his new apartment and when
runtime is over will go and peacefully climb in, snuggle and drift off to
sleep until Mommy pulls the drawer....

Hopps:  Thanks MOM!!!!!!!!<sigh>