From:
"Stephanie Sheme - Ferrets Etc." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Dec 1996 20:10:45 -0500
Hi Everyone, I hope all is well out there in the ferret world.  All is great
here, but busy as always.  Just had a ferret in Thanksgiving who was
attacked by a dog and had more punctures in him then you think a ferret
could handle, but of course he showed us once again how strong ferrets are
and pulled through and came to my home today.  he is very happy even with
his bruises and wounds.  Are veterinarian affectionately called him "Chewy"
seeing as he was some dogs chew toy.  What will and what fighters, never
even bite when we had to drain his chest or clean wounds.

Also anyone who trys to e-mail me over the next week hang tight till I can
get back to you, I am having IVF(invitro fertilaztion) and egg retrival is
Saturday so I will be in surgery most of Saturday and then transfer back is
wednesday.  Anyone who has good thought or energy please sent it, I do not
often ask for sr=tuff for myself only the ferrets, but Rick and I have had a
trying time trying to have children and this is our last shot, so good
energy would be wonderful.  Not to mention as of the 12th I will be in bed
for 4 days (UGG) and need mail to read to keep me busy.  i have caretakers
for the crew here, but can not get up to go see the ferrets, which will
drive me insane.

Thanks and Happy Holidays to everyone.  Stephanie