From:
"Reed, Melinda" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Oct 1998 16:57:14 -0500
I saw this and had to add my two cents.  It is hard to say "boyfriend" when
you are 39, but, my significant other was at my house the other day and I
had to run out for an errand.  A man was there fixing my furnace and my SO
decided after the furnace was fixed to show off my four babies to him.  He
proceeded to introduce them as, "these are number one" and "we have to be
very careful not to let one out, I wouldn't want to be around if something
happens to one".

I guess HE knows where my ferrets rate in my life.  I asked him if I had to
make a choice, what did he think.  He said, "I wouldn't even ask, I would
know the answer".

Oh well, he likes them also, and is always playing with them.  I guess that
makes him good material.

Mindy in West Virginia with Whiskers, Tiny, Cocoa and Tigger (we our #1!!)