From:
Todd Leuthold <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 31 Oct 2003 12:44:39 -0500
Condolences to those with lost, sick, or angeled Bandit's bandits...

(I gotz the Bandit's Ferret Treats!  RUN!!!  Ok...who has the can opener?
"It's *cardboard*, ya furbat!  You don't need a can opener!  You need a
*box* opener!")

I'm in the market for a large piece of ferret-design fabric.  I need at
least 10.5 yards of material.  However, you should know that it will be
used as a futon cover.  The futon mattress is Queen sized and I will be
putting a zipper around both ends and along one side (a single zipper,
starting at one end, and continuing all the way around to the far end).
If I can get a piece of material that have the zipper sewn in and be
one, continuous piece, that would be even better! :)  It needs to be as
anti-ferret as possible.

If anyone has material like this, or knows where I can order some, please
get back to me with availability and prices.  Thanks!

Todd and the Fuzzbutt Rodeo Clowns!
---
http://www.netconex.com/toddl/page2/