Date:
Wed, 27 Jun 2001 18:05:47 -0700
Hi all

I think I will swear off cheweasels for a while.  They don't seem to like
me and run away from home.

A little guy came in named Charmin Charlie.  He waz met by Draco and Cara
Mia.  They were real happy to see him and were also interested in da news
and gossip of home.  They sat and talked for some time.  Then they headed
over to da Gravy Gourmet and had a bite to eat.  Then it waz off to explore
and show him da sights and attractions.  He said he wanted to try out hiz
new wings so I set him up with an instructor.  He waz soon soaring around
da area with da others practicing hiz aerobatic grace.  He waz not real
graceful when he went to land though but most of da damage will heal
alright.  He said to send lots of luv and many kisses to his mommy.

I am off to work on my den some more.  Maybe if I make it real elaborate
da cheweasels will get lost and can't find their way out.  Gotto go.

Bye BYe
Sandee