Date:
Tue, 3 Jun 2008 00:21:14 -0700
First, someone PLEASE send me a Scottish-English dictionary. I can only
follow maybe a third of the conversation. Three times I asked the pizza
lady on the phone what she was saying before I realized she was telling
me she was at my door. Who ever said English couldn't be a foreign
language? Ee dunnoow woot yaairrr seeein.

Second, someone from Scotland sent a text message to my phone, but I
accidentally hit "erase all" to get rid of the little text notice about
being low on time. I lost the number. Could you either send another
text, call, or drop me an email?

If you ever get the opportunity, ride a Scottish bus. Make sure you
are in the top section, in the front left seat. It will build your
character or stop your heart. Up on the sideway, into oncoming traffic,
squeaking past all manner of trees and buildings and people and
vehicles. It is scary. Reminds me of how Kim Schilling drives when she
wants to get somewhere fast. I just close my eyes and try not to think
about it.

Anyone in London on late Friday evening or Saturday (June 6-7)??
Anyone with ferrets, that is. June 7 is my next whole day off and I
am thinking of going to the London zoo or the British Wildlife Centre
if anyone wants to meet up.

Bob C [log in to unmask]