Date:
Fri, 30 May 2003 07:16:11 -0700
>From:    Alayne Avery <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: cleveland area ferret owned people & vacumn cleaner!
>
>Also, any of your ferrets have an attraction to vacumn cleaners?...

This is funny, it reminds me of our first ferret (lived for almost 10 yrs
w/out any surgery) Nikita, she loved the Vac. and would come after it
right away.  I think it has to do w/ the noise.  Once the Vac. was off
she went on to another intrest.

Our Chihuahua freaks out at the noise of the vac., but that is most
likely because of the noise and they have large ears and loud noises
bother them .  Good to see that your ferret is alert and healthy.

Z32weasel