From:
Robin davis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Dec 1999 12:29:02 -0500
Hello fellow fuzzie slaves.  My name is Robin and i live with my hubby
Gary and 3 boys.  We live on a farm (thank goodnees), and have a zoo.  We
have 4 fuzzies,4 dogs,2 cats,2 bearded dragons,1 african grey parrot,1
pony,1mule,1donkey,5 horses,and 2 pot bellied pigs.  Oops i forgot we just
recently rescued a sugar glider.  Good thing I am a stay at home wife and
mother.  We all live in Knoxville, Illinois.  If you are ever in the area
stop by and say hi.

Robin and the four fat fuzzbutss
Fred- I am not fat just round
Sadie-I am just too cool
Lil Bear-I hate that dog when she baths me!
Samantha- I am daddys little snuggle butt