From:
Tracy Weeks <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 16 Mar 1996 00:20:00 EST
Special Agent Keiran and Chubby Agent...I mean, Undercovers Agent Kellyn
reporting, Sirs and Madams.

Upon reading of the heroic and self-sacrificing accomplishment of Commrade
Dodger in the ever-expanding mission of FLO, we both wish to hereby
reccomend and motion for Dodger to receive an official commendation as well
as a **double-promotion**.  Few of us would accept his tireless efforts to
commission a Paratrooper Division, and it did, indeed, take his amazing
courage and insight to prove to we skeptics that **Ferts can fly**!!!  Let
us be among the first to offer our apologies.  To have completed so many
missions in one night....well, it goes without saying that we find ourselves
eating crow - if we could just get ahold of one!  Lift your heads high,
commrade FLO ferts, for First Class Paratrooper Dodger has single-pawedly
opened a new frontier for all of FLO!!!

We await your FLO manual updates with excitement, F.C.P.  Dodger.  Good
hunting.

--- S.A. Keiran  &  U/C. A. Kellyn signing off

{As this is our first report, we would remind all FLO operatives that we are
"held" by __Kathy__ Weeks, but keep our computer in the cage of  __Tracy__,
in case the sender section confuses anyone}