Date:
Tue, 30 Dec 2003 19:20:13 -0500
This Mary Kay Gift Basket was dontated to our shelter to help pay some
of the medical expences we have on our vet bill in Brockport N.Y.  This
basket was donated to us by a shelter friend in Bronx N.Y.  The contents
include; Satin Lips - Lip Balm, Satin Lips - Lip Mask, Time Wise
Age-Fighting Moisturizer sunscreen SPF 15, Time Wise Visibly Fit Body
Lotion, Private Spa Moisturizer Lotion, Private Spa Body Wash, Private
Spa Sheer Fragrance Mist, and 2 sented candles.

Master Largo and the kids want you to take a look and Bid,Bid,Bid

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2976393432

There are also many other items on e-Bay to help the shelter.

Lakeroad Ferret Farm Rescue Shelter
http://ferretfarm.org

Thank You
Master Largo and the kids