From:
Judy Cooke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 14 May 2006 13:20:42 -0700
This is the last call for the Memorial Day Card Exchange.  I will take
sign-ups until the 17th and lists will go out next weekend.

For those of you who don't know about the Card Exchange, here's how it
works:

All you need to do is e-mail me your snail-mail address.

I will take your name and address and place it on a list with 9-to-11
other names and addresses.  The list will have your name on it and the
names of all the people you need to send a card to...these are also the
people who will be sending you cards!

I will then e-mail that list to you and all of the other names on it and
then all you have to do is send your cards!  You can include letters,
pictures of your fuzzies and little gifts -anything you want!  It's all
for fun!!

For more info, please visit: http://www.geocities.com/imdella/card.html.

We also collect money for Support Our Shelters.  Last year the
Card-Exchangers raised over $3,700.00 for SOS!  A donation is NOT
required to participate in the Card Exchange, but if you'd like to
include a couple bucks, we'll make sure it gets to a needy shelter!

You can sign up by e-mailing me or by going to:

http://www.hideyhole.org/exchange.php

Thanks!  And I hope you can join us!

Judy Cooke
Support Our Shelters