Date:
Sun, 27 Feb 2000 23:36:22 -0600
BIG, the following is not an advertisement, but a really cool ferret
item I wanted to share:

I received the neatest CHEST CARRIER from Marge Szelmeczka and her
friend, B.J.

This carrier is made of polar fleece, lined, has a padded strap that goes
over your neck, and has ties, both at the closure to keep the fert in the
bag (head can stick out either side of the tie..........and a tie for the
waist to keep the carrier stable.  It even has a pad in the bottom to give
the ferret some stability.  Please write to Marge if you are interested,
or if you are in need of something like this.  It is great to carry your
fert to the store in, or just around the house.  Her e mail addy is:
[log in to unmask], and I have her permission to post it (she is an FML
member).

I need to catch up on reading what is happening with all of you..until
then, I wish you all Healthy and Happy Tails!

Lizzi