Date:
Sun, 3 Jan 1999 08:34:48 -0600
This time of the year, in my area is treacherous as the Blizzard of 1999
has just left us.  But that is the unusual.

I read the post of Laurence about traveling ferrets and military families.
As I live 4 miles north of Scott AFB in Illinois which is one of the
regional medical centers, my door is always open, coffee is usually hot,
and we welcome all.

If you travel across the country whatever time of the year and are going
to be in my area going down I64 and want a place to stop, take exit 19B.
It goes north to a signal light and MotoMart service station.  Behind the
service station is the mobile home park.  I am at the bottom of the circle
at the second right hand turn, lot 56.

Margie
Plus her escape artists